【键盘侠】雷霆逆转马刺|赶紧把保罗投进全明星!
2020-01-03 17:39:26 来源:CCTV5在线直播
[Post Game Thread] The Oklahoma City Thunder(19-15) defeat the San Antonio Spurs(14-19), 109-103.
【赛后帖】俄克拉荷马雷霆今天在客场以109-103击败圣安东尼奥马刺。
亚历山大25分7篮板5助攻;保罗16分8篮板5助攻,加里纳利13分5篮板,亚当斯14分9篮板,施罗德19分3助攻,诺埃尔6分6篮板;德罗赞30分4篮板,阿尔德里奇22分11篮板3封盖,穆雷9分4助攻,怀特5分7篮板5助攻,沃克16分7篮板。
————————
[–][UTA] Joe Ingles NitroXYZ 279 指標 3小時前
Is there any other NBA team that plays 3 point guards to close out the game?
The Thunder's lineup with Dennis, SGA and CP3 has been really good this season but if you were going by traditional positions they never would be playing together. Goes to show the difference in modern coaching and the change to positionless basketball.
爵士球迷:还有其他NBA球迷在最后时刻用三后卫阵容终结比赛吗?
雷霆施罗德、亚历山大和保罗这套三后卫阵容这赛季用得真是得心应手,可你要是用传统位置理念来看,他们是不会一起出场的。这就说明了现代执教的区别和位置感的淡化。
[–]Thunder OkByeBrB 33 指標 3小時前
It’s because all 3 of them can play make and shoot and can take advantage of mismatches.
雷霆球迷:那是因为他们三人都能组织能投,还能利用错位机会。
[–][OKC] Steven Adams DeadDay 10 指標 3小時前
Dude they're all amazing on defense. It blows my mind
雷霆球迷:他们三个在防守端太厉害了,我都惊了。
[–]Thunder 0siris0 5 指標 2小時前
The three guard lineup is the second best in the league. Opposing teams just don't know how to handle it. One of those three is going to blow by someone, and Schroeder is playing ridiculously well defense compared to his previous years.
It will be interesting to see if other teams counter, right now teams are thinking size will fix it, and it's not. CP3 has always been able to defend taller guys, and Schroeder's making it hard for drive on him. You have to hit long range 3s with a hand in your face, and not in the position you want to.
雷霆球迷:这个三后卫阵型是联盟第二强的。对手球队就是不知道怎么应对。他们仨里有一个人会被某个对手强吃,不过施罗德这赛季的防守比起之前几个赛季,真是好得出奇啊。
看看其他球队能不能找到应对的办法吧,就现在来说,对手都以为用身高就能解决了,其实不然。保罗一向都能防比自己更高的人,而且施罗德也能让对手在自己身前没那么容易突破。你只能在面前有手遮挡的情况下强起长距离三分,而且这也不是你想出手的位置。
[–]Thunder NeverEnoughDogs 7 指標 2小時前
Dennis has always shown really good glimpses of being a good defender because he's psycho quick and has great hands. He's just had issues on the mental side whether it's bad risks, getting checked out, or just playing a guy wrong.
He's put it all together a lot more this year and it shows.
雷霆球迷:施罗德一直都有成为一个强力防守人的天赋,因为他速度快而且手长。他之前的问题就是心理层面的。
这赛季的他打得更为积极,效果就显现出来了。
[–]NBA 5ive5tar 136 指標 3小時前
This has to be the best 3 guard lineup in the decade
雷霆这应该是十年来最强三后卫阵容
[–]Thunder nomptonite 109 指標 3小時前
That might be the hottest take of the decade
雷霆球迷:你这话或许是十年来最大胆的
[–]Wizards B3rtans 18 指標 3小時前
Just off the top of my head maybe, IT-Bradley-Smart in 2016-17?
奇才球迷:我立马想到的是,16/17赛季的小托马斯、布拉德利和斯玛特?
[–]Raptors skewitonthebarb 10 指標 2小時前
CP3 Harden Gordon
猛龙球迷:火箭的保罗、哈登和戈登
[–]Holy Aty 8 指標 3小時前
Mavs are going Brunson-Seth-Luka right now.
独行侠现在还启用布伦森、赛斯-库里和东契奇的阵容呢
[–][LAL] Brandon Ingram AdzBoogie 3 指標 3小時前
It's a little bit of a stretch calling SGA a PG, but the Rockets do it quite a bit too.
湖人球迷:说亚历山大是控卫有点牵强,不过火箭倒是经常用这种阵容
[–]Thunder Plumorchid 14 指標 3小時前*
it sure beats last years Russ, Schroder, and Felton (thicc daddy) line up Billy liked playing
雷霆球迷:反正我们现在这三后卫肯定是比多诺万以前爱用的威少、施罗德和菲尔顿阵容强的
[–][OKC] Mustafa Shakur IncaseAce[S] 78 指標 3小時前
I think we have the best net rating between three players in the league.
雷霆球迷:我觉得现在这三后卫一起上时,我们的净效率值是联盟最好的。
[–]Thunder BBallHunter 44 指標 3小時前
CP3 and SGA are so much better shooters than Felton and Russ lol.
雷霆球迷:保罗和亚历山大的投射可比菲尔顿、威少强太多了,哈哈哈
[–]Thunder OkByeBrB 17 指標 3小時前
My point exactly. They put in effort on defense too.
雷霆球迷:我就是这么觉得的。而且他俩在防守端也肯出力。
[–]Timberwolves Northstars97 22 指標 1小時前
Fuck your team sounds so fun why can't I have a good team
森林狼球迷:靠,你们球队听起来真是厉害,为啥我就不能有个厉害的主队呢
[–]Thunder gettysburger2 9 指標 1小時前
Support another pseudoteam until the wolves are fun again or choose a young bright player to follow and watch them grow even if hes no in your team.
雷霆球迷:先支持另一支假主队,一直等到你狼崛起,要不就选一个有前途的年轻人跟比赛,看着他成长。
[–]Timberwolves Northstars97 2 指標 1小時前
I've been a secret Raptors fan for years!
森林狼球迷:我这些年一直都在默默支持猛龙!!
[–][OKC] Steven Adams DeadDay 13 指標 1小時前
To be honest, even I didn't think the Timberwolves would be this bad
雷霆球迷:讲真,我之前压根没想到森林狼居然会这么烂。
[–][OKC] Raymond Felton DTttfu 134 指標 3小時前
“Damn lol we’re actually pretty good “ - me after literally every game this season
雷霆球迷:我这赛季每场比赛后都觉得:“靠,我们确实蛮厉害啊,哈哈哈”
[–][OKC] Russell Westbrook Ace1da1990 45 指標 3小時前
Just going to keep thinking we’re not good. That way I’ll keep being happily surprised when we win.
雷霆球迷:还是得觉得我们不厉害,这样的话,每次球队赢球都能有惊喜。
[–]Thunder cplbernard 16 指標 3小時前
i kept waiting for the bubble to burst, the one wake up call that had our ass beaten. but it never came
雷霆球迷:我原先一直等着泡沫破灭,等着哪个对手把我们暴揍一顿打醒我们,可是一直没等到
[–][OKC] Hamidou Diallo Cloudz777 172 指標 3小時前
Let's not get too excited, it was only a 14pts comeback. We did better before.
雷霆球迷:咱也不能太兴奋了,这只是14分的逆转嘛。之前我们还有更大分差逆转呢
[–][OKC] Steven Adams DeadDay 23 指標 3小時前
The fact we where only down 9 at the half had me worried
雷霆球迷:我们半场只落后9分的时候,我还一度有点担心……
[–]Thunder Plumorchid 42 指標 3小時前
Getting use to these comebacks
雷霆球迷:已经习惯逆转了
[–]Thunder prestiforpresident 27 指標 3小時前
We’re the only fan base bored with triple doubles and 20+ point comebacks.
雷霆球迷:对三双和20多分的逆转感到枯燥的,怕是只有我们雷蜜了。
————————
[–][OKC] Russell Westbrook Swish4141 86 指標 3小時前
I love this team so much
雷霆球迷:我太爱这支球队了!
[–]radicalheadphone 22 指標 3小時前
Competing while rebuilding is probably the most fun combo. No real stakes, if you lose higher pick, if you win...then you win lol
重建的同时保有竞争力,这或许是最有意思的了。这买卖稳赚不赔啊,输球的话,签位更高,赢球的话……那就赢呗,哈哈哈
[–][OKC] Steven Adams DeadDay 61 指標 3小時前
I love Chris Paul so much....
雷霆球迷:我太爱保罗了!!
[–][HOU] Steve Francis Dust2chicken 3 指標 2小時前
If you told me a thunder fan would say this half a year ago I woulda laughed my ass off. How tables turned.
火箭球迷:要是你一年前告诉我,雷蜜会说这种话,那我怕是要笑死。真的是世易时移啊
[–][OKC] Paul George Rthanos 59 指標 3小時前
I love Shai Gilgeous-Alexander so much....
雷霆球迷:我太爱亚历山大了……
[–]Lakers whiskeynrye 10 指標 3小時前
you guys got so lucky that you were able to pry him away from the Clippers. Dude is going to be an all-star for the next 8 years barring major injury
湖人球迷:你们真的是走运啊,居然能从快船那儿抢走亚历山大。这哥们儿接下来8年要是没重大伤病,会成为全明星的。
[–]Thunder ixpandaix 14 指標 3小時前
4th quarter CP3 is amazing
雷霆球迷:第四节的保罗太牛了。
[–]carl73833 103 指標 3小時前
Chris Paul could have the most pedestrian stat line going into the 4th and you can still count on him in the 4th to make clutch plays on both ends to bring the game home
进入第四节的时候保罗的数据还是平平无奇,可你在第四节还是能指望他在攻防两端的大心脏,带走比赛
[–][OKC] Steven Adams DeadDay 52 指標 3小時前
He calms the game down so much. A literal god general of the game
雷霆球迷:他控场真是太稳了。真的是赛场将神。
[–]Thunder BBallHunter 21 指標 3小時前
CHRIS "CLUTCH" PAUL.
雷霆球迷:克里斯-关键炮
[–]Thunder bleev 75 指標 3小時前
Show me a better closer than CP3.
Go ahead I’ll wait.
雷霆球迷:你们说个比保罗更强的终结者吧,来吧,我等着
[–]Raptors Closer586 40 指標 3小時前
One leg CP3
猛龙球迷:独腿保罗
[–][NYK] RJ Barrett MyLadySansa 11 指標 3小時前
Chris Paul should make the AS team. Numbers aren't glamourous but he's been healthy thus far (knock on wood) and still plays like the best PG in the league.
尼克斯球迷:保罗应该进全明星的。数据不是很谣言,不过他到目前为止都能保持健康,而且依然打出了联盟最强控卫的风采
[–]76ers not_gorgui_dieng 217 指標 3小時前
chris paul just kinda coasts throughout the first 3 quartrs then the 4th comes and hes just like alright kids get out of the way now i got it
also name a player with a prettier floater in the entire league than shai ill wait
76人球迷:保罗就是前三节晃点,然后第四节现身,他就告诉对手,“行了孩子们,都让开,看我的”
你们也说一个抛投比亚历山大更好看的球员呗,我等着
[–]singularity737 20 指標 2小時前
D’Angelo Russell has a gorgeous floater
拉塞尔的抛投还是蛮好看的
[–]Warriors Jonna09 2 指標 1小時前
Second that
勇士球迷:我同意
[–]Thunder SmallHexagon 46 指標 3小時前
Shai is turning the corner to being a consistent 20 point a game player. It's beautiful to see his development this season.
雷霆球迷:亚历山大马上就要成为一个场均20分选手了。看着他这赛季的成长真是美滋滋啊
[–]AChairWithWheels 47 指標 3小時前
SGA got less all star votes then Alex Caruso...
亚历山大的全明星得票居然比卡鲁索还少……
[–][PHO] Shaquille O'Neal drunkkk_ 24 指標 2小時前
The fan vote is a fucking joke in general.
Steph has 4 games played and is #4 for guards in the west. Melo is above people like Gobert, and Tacko is above Drummond and Sabonis.
太阳球迷:这球迷投票就特么扯犊子。
库里这赛季就打了4场,居然还在西部后卫得票里排第四。甜瓜的票数居然还比戈贝尔这种人高,连法尔都比庄神和萨博尼斯多。
[–][MIL] Giannis Antetokounmpo LeMaozidong 5 指標 1小時前
The Thunder has lowkey become one of my favorite teams to watch this season. Their steady af point guard and nasty wing scorer is such a fun two-prong threat, plus they have Aquaman in the paint to clean up whatever they miss.
A lot of people say that they are 'one star away' or whatever from contention, but the roster feels very complete at the moment. I'm curious to know which star do they mean and who do they replace.
雄鹿球迷:雷霆已经悄悄成为了这赛季我最喜欢看的球队之一。他们的控卫稳得一匹,侧翼的分手也很变态,看着很过瘾啊,而且内线还有海王擦屁股。
很多人都说他们离强队就差一个球星,不过他们这个阵容眼下感觉还是蛮完整的。我倒是好奇他们说的是哪个球星来代替哪个人。
[–]Thunder amari_prince 4 指標 1小時前
Personally, I feel like we’re still a bit weak at TFerg’s spot. He’s a good defender but is really streaky as a shooter, and tends to go scoreless for games at a time. Don’t know if it would be possible to replace him though
雷霆球迷:我个人觉得吧,我们在弗格森这个位置还有点弱。他的防守很厉害,不过投篮确实很神经。而且有时几场比赛都得不了分,不过能否找人替代他也不好说啊。
————————
[–]Magic YKTN 15 指標 3小時前
OKC is like, screw it, we have CP3, so we may as well make the playoffs.
魔术球迷:雷霆现在就这种心理,“去球,反正我们有保罗,所以不如冲一把季后赛呗”。
[–]Thunder funnysman9 12 指標 3小時前
Shit so who we playing in the first round?
雷霆球迷:靠,所以咱们是要打首轮咯?
[–]Thunder boybraden 132 指標 3小時前
Gonna be sad when we win the finals and Russ has to watch from home, I think he should get a special ring for himself when it happens.
雷霆球迷:要是咱赢了总决赛,而威少只能在家看电视,那真是难过哦。我觉得要真那样,他应该拿一枚特制的戒指。
[–]Thunder iCarpet 91 指標 3小時前
Maybe if we play the Rockets in the first round, Russ will finally help us get to the second round
Will always love Westbrook
雷霆球迷:要是咱们在首轮碰上火箭,也许威少会帮咱进入第二轮。
那可得一直爱着威少啊
[–][OKC] Russell Westbrook TheSunsNotYellow 16 指標 2小時前
You know Russell helped us win a lot of series before July 2016, right?
雷霆球迷:2016年6月之前,威少还是帮我们赢下过不少系列赛的
[–]Clippers DynamixRo 84 指標 3小時前
We're going to look pretty silly if we lose to CP3, Shai, and Gallo in the WCF.
快船球迷:要是我船在西决输给了保罗、亚历山大和加里纳利,那我们会很蠢的。
[–]Clippers bypaular 25 指標 2小時前
Nah. I’ll be stoked tbh. Those are all players that I still love. If it isn’t gonna be us, then I’d rather it to be them than any other team lol
快船球迷:啊,我会很高兴的。我还是很喜欢这些球员。如果我们必须得输掉西决,那我情愿输在他们手上,哈哈
[–][MIA] Josh Richardson THEKIDFL6 5 指標 2小時前
You’d be stoked losing in the playoffs?
热火球迷:季后赛输掉你还高兴?
[–]Clippers bypaular 16 指標 1小時前
Only one team wins in the playoffs lol. I’m saying I’d like it to be Thunder if it isn’t us because of the players that they have. This isn’t complicated.
快船球迷:毕竟只有一只球队赢得季后赛啊。如果不是我们的话,那我希望是雷霆,因为他们有我们的旧将。这事儿没那么复杂
[–]HolyAty 78 指標 3小時前
You're tanking wrong
雷霆摆烂摆错了
[–][OKC] Russell Westbrook _patrickshannon 67 指標 3小時前
Task failed successfully
雷霆球迷:任务成功地失败了
[–]Mr_Unbiased 17 指標 3小時前
Man the Thunder fleeced the Rockets. They got back so many draft picks and lost absolutely nothing. They'll lose in the first round this year but so what? That's been their fate the past 3 seasons anyways and would've been their fate this year anyways had they kept Westbrook.
雷霆真是阴了一把火箭。他们得到这么多选秀签,几乎啥损失也没。他们这赛季会输掉第一轮,可那又怎样呢?反正这都是他们过往三个赛季的宿命,如果他们这赛季留住威少,也会是这个结局。
[–][MIA] Wayne Ellington JewRepublican69 16 指標 3小時前
I wished the Thunder would be good so their picks would he bad, but it looks like they don't even need picks because they are playing like a top 5 team right now.
热火球迷:我是希望雷霆打好的,这样他们那些选秀签就不靠前了,不过现在感觉他们甚至不需要选秀签了,因为他们目前打得像一支前五的球队。
————————
[–]Spurs TaazZzy 34 指標 3小時前
I’d like to start a petition to remove 4th quarters for the Spurs
马刺球迷:我想发起请愿活动,请求把马刺比赛的第四节去掉。
[–]Thunder Thats_absrd 17 指標 3小時前
That was us last year.
Now they’re our jam
雷霆球迷:我们上赛季就是这个心理。
现在第四节是我们的快乐之源。
[–]Spurs Jaydoggydogga 16 指標 3小時前
GG Thunder. Our smaller guards were awful in the pick and roll. Forbes had a horrific performance. Good to see Lonnie get a lot of time tho. Kid is something special.
马刺球迷:雷霆厉害啊。我们的小个后卫防挡拆真是太差了。福布斯表现稀烂。不过看到沃克打这么久还是挺好的,这孩子还是有点东西的。
[–][OKC] Kendrick Perkins debspimp 4 指標 3小時前
That kid impressed me. He does lots of good things and most importantly hustles the whole time. I like him.
雷霆球迷:这小孩儿惊到我了。他打得蛮好,最重要的是,他一直很卖力。我喜欢他。
[–]blindmalice 1 指標 3小時前
i hope lonnie doesn’t request a trade
希望朗尼不要要求交易啊
[–]Spurs Elec7ro 47 指標 3小時前
Amazing game by thunder sleeper agent Bryn Forbes.
马刺球迷:雷霆的潜伏特工福布斯这场打得真是“精彩”
[–]Thunder gettysburger2 12 指標 3小時前
He should count in our salary cap for that one
雷霆球迷:我们应该给他付工资的
[–]Spurs Thehelloman0 23 指標 3小時前
I have no idea why he gets so many minutes. Almost every team obviously gameplans to abuse him. He's only had like 5 really good offensive games this whole season. He's probably been the biggest problem with the spurs this year imo.
马刺球迷:真想不通了,为啥福布斯就能打这么久。几乎每个对手都会针对他这一点布置战术。他这赛季进攻端真就只打了5场好球啊。我觉得他或许是我刺这赛季最大的问题。
[–]Spurs killerbootsman87 5 指標 2小時前
That was on Pop for allowing him to stay in, and taking out Lonnie and Dejounte.
马刺球迷:那是波波的锅,他居然还拿下了沃克和穆雷。
[–]sktyrhrtout 8 指標 3小時前
He was like a full step behind SGA on multiple plays. Could not keep up.
福布斯貌似很多回合都落后亚历山大一大步,就是跟不上。
[–]rjnk68 14 指標 3小時前
I think as the season goes on, more and more people are gonna notice how difficult it is to stay ahead of SGA. He's got an elite first step
我觉得随着赛季的深入,越来越多的人会注意到,想在身前防守亚历山大是非常困难的,他的第一步是顶级的。
[–][SAS] Dejounte Murray Ops135 11 指標 3小時前
Pop getting outcoached by billy it feels like 2016 all over again. GG to OKC tho I'm really jealous of how their org accepted they needed to rebuild & actually play their young guys.
马刺球迷:波波这场的执教输给了多诺万,感觉2016年又回来了。雷霆厉害啊,他们既能重建,又能锻炼年轻人,我真是羡慕啊。
[–]Spurs LocalPharmacist 7 指標 3小時前
Pop has finally lost his mind. I don’t see what he sees in players like Bryn Forbes/Gary Neal/Roger Mason Jr. Inconsistent shooters who teams target on defense on every play. Yet, he lets Swiss army players like Jonathan Simmons/Kyle Anderson/Davis Bertans leave. The cherry on the sundae, is that Lonnie plays so incredibly well and gets benched, and Demarre Carroll sees absolutely no minutes as a serviceable 3&D option.
马刺球迷:波波终于糊涂了。我搞不懂他看重福布斯、加里-尼尔和罗杰-梅森这种球员哪一点了。这种不靠谱的投手是其他对手会针对的啊。不止这些,波波还让乔纳森-西蒙斯、凯尔-安德森和贝尔坦斯这种瑞士军刀走人了。沃克这场打得这么好,还被按回了替补席,卡罗尔这个可用的3D球员居然没一分钟出场时间。
[–]Spurs Thehelloman0 5 指標 3小時前
He has straight up not been a good coach this season
马刺球迷:波波这赛季压根就不是啥优秀教练。
[–]Spurs Thehelloman0 10 指標 3小時前
The offensive possession the spurs had at 23 seconds left exemplified everything wrong with demar and lamarcus. Dribbling around wasting the clock looking for a 2 when we're down 6.
Don't know if they're stupid or just stat padding but that was embarrassing.
马刺球迷:最后23秒我刺的那个进攻回合凸显了德罗赞和阿德身上的所有毛病。明明落后6分,却一直运啊运浪费时间,想要2分。
不知道他们是蠢呢,还是只想刷数据,太尴尬了。
————————
来源:Reddit
编译:云长刮个痧